"Virtual Tourist Redesign Rocks!" ecodave's Profile
I feel privileged to be part of the team at VirtualTourist. I aim to help visitors to our site find the most helpful information to make their travels wonderful. To meet this goal, I help to organize our member's contributions and make them conveniently available to "researchers" planning their next vacation.
In my teens, I became used to monthly trips to the outdoors with the Scouts. Ecological and national parks are my favorite destinations. Even better is an outdoor partner dancing event! I look forward to sharing photos of some of my favorite parks, such as Arches in Utah and Xcaret near Cancun.
VT appreciates our contributing members. To show this, we held our very own prestigious awards ceremony. Winners proudly display badges on their VT Home page.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on CruisingGoddess's profile page
- ecodave and acebruin are now friends.
- Posted in Travel San Diego Forum "What's new or different at..."
updated their Profile Page "Virtual Tourist Redesign Rocks!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Virtual Tourist Redesign Rocks!"
- Wrote a Review Good conference hotel in San Diego Hotels
- created a Auckland Travelogue "Something to be sure Travel Page should not 404"
Top 5 Pages
- Monterey 1 review, 5 photos
- San Diego 1 review, 2 photos
- Palm Springs 1 review, 1 photo
- Laguna Beach 2 reviews
- Playa del Carmen 1 review