"Kosovo - strangest place in Europe" Kosovo Polje by morten-skandfer
Kosovo Polje Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 17 photos
Kosovo, torn between the west and east, empires and cultures. and not yet settled. Huge troubles for this backward region/state, which is, in fact very interesting, and has some distinct charm. UN and Nato troops have supported the place, and the preesence is still visible.
- Pros:Great landscape, interesting culture
- Cons:backward, poor, unsafe for the unexperienced traveller
morten-skandfer's Related Pages
Kosovo Polje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Field of Blackbirds"
- "Kosovo & Metohija"
- "Safe and Secure"
- "Traveling freely"
- "Kosovo - strangest place in Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kosovo Polje
- Hotels in Kosovo Polje
- Transportation in Kosovo Polje
- Warnings and Dangers in Kosovo Polje
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kosovo Polje
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kosovo Polje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kosovo Polje
Top 5 Pages
- Troms Region Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Norway Intro, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 photos
- Murmanskaya Oblast' Intro, 3 photos