"Imperial city - reborn" Saint Petersburg by morten-skandfer
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 3,593 reviews and 7,731 photos
Nevski Prospekt is the main street. Expensive, but what an address! At the end, the Admirality, with the Arch. this is where the Russian Revolution started. Right there!
Great department stores line the Nevski Prospekt.
On the banks of the Neva; the Winter Palace; an impressive construction, imperial power on display
- Pros:beautiful city , great museums, Dom Kniga book shop
- Cons:expensive, cold winters
morten-skandfer's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Petersburg: a City for all Seasons"
- "St Petersburg : City of Peter the Great"
- "St. Petersburg in Spring"
- "STUNNING ST. PETERSBURG!"
- "St. Petersburg - City of cathedrals and bridges"
- "St Petersburg in Summer"
- "Saint Petersburg~ Russia at its best!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
Top 5 Pages
- Troms Region Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Norway Intro, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 photos
- Murmanskaya Oblast' Intro, 3 photos