IreneMcKay's profile photo

IreneMcKay

Irene McKay Online Now
get out and see as much as you can

My Favorite Pages

Ipoh

Travel Map

LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
LeslieofTodd Jul 5, 2015 at 11:25 PM

Hello, Irene. Just popping in to wish you and Ian a great summer. Hope you both are well. Any travels planned?

IreneMcKay Jul 7, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Thank you very much. Two more days at school and then the summer holiday starts. So looking forward to a rest. all the best, Irene

• LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
    LeslieofTodd Jul 9, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Enjoy! You deserve a nice break.

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Jul 5, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Irene, Thank you for visitng my North Korea Page and starting out on my Pyongyang adventure. I appreciate your visits and ratings. Glad you find my reviews informative I certainly enjoyed my time there and enjoyed writing the reviews/tips.

• wabat's Profile Photo
    wabat Jul 5, 2015 at 5:17 AM

I hadn't expected such a speedy return. Thank-you.

IreneMcKay Jul 5, 2015 at 5:30 AM

I'm working my way through it. It is very interesting. I find Communist countries fascinating. I think that stems from a visit to Leningrad when I was 20. I wanted to visit all the countries behind the iron curtain. but the iron curtain went before I could achieve that. I managed Russia, Estonia and Yugoslavia. Will have to stop my reading now to make dinner, but will be back.

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jun 28, 2015 at 12:28 AM

Hi! Thank you for supporting my pages. I appreciate it and I am happy for our VT friendship.

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago Jun 21, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hello! I have a little page on Clusone...only some notes are missing, but the tips are done.

Ciao!

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Jun 7, 2015 at 5:14 PM

Thanks for visiting Cobar! Yes, they are so serious! I was surprised when in Japan and seeing a wedding, that when it came to taking the photos it was a serious business too! Much better to see smiling faces. The Australian men say "Yeah, because he has just got a life sentance!"

bonbonhart's Profile Photo
bonbonhart Jun 5, 2015 at 3:05 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Time taken when traveling through this destinations in Burma'. I appreciate your advice.

merchantoftravel May 30, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Thanks for your answer to '2 days in Hong Kong'. Thank you so much for your response. I will try and do as much as possible of what you have mentioned. Muc h more optimistic about what I can cover there :)

Johan81 May 27, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to stay in Hong Kong?'. I appreciate your advice.

briantravelman's Profile Photo
briantravelman May 16, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Loved your UAE pages. I'm glad someone finally showcased the country's historic and cultural side. I especially liked the museums and forts. Amazing pages!

IreneMcKay May 16, 2015 at 7:19 PM

Thank you very much. Most of Dubai and Abu Dhabi is very modern, but some historical parts remain . Hope you get a chance to visit. All the best, Irene

• briantravelman's Profile Photo
    briantravelman May 16, 2015 at 9:31 PM

They sure do. I even found some ancient ruins

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino May 16, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Irene, thanks for your ratings and nice comment on my Renchen page.