Palm Springs Restaurant Tips by Sienlu

Palm Springs Restaurants: 55 reviews and 50 photos

Great View, Food prepared in advance - Palm Springs
Great View, Food prepared in advance Peaks Review

On our weekend to Palm Springs we were told to go try the restaurant on top (by taking the Aerial Tramway) with the amazing view, so we did. We walked in, without a reservation, waited 40 minutes.

I ordered the salmon with beans and salad and my husband steak and fries....literally 5 minutes after we ordered we got our food, I'm not complaining but who cooks food that fast? So I'm assuming it's just reheated. The taste was good but you could tell it wasn't prepared fresh. The dessert was really good, chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and wiped cream (I guess they couldn't prepare that one in advance...haha)

Prices wise it was reasonable.

The best of this restaurant was the view and the little visitor that came bravely inside the restaurant (see my picture)

Rating: 3

Theme: Local

• Updated May 15, 2015
Portero Canyon Buffet: Oasis Buffet is now Portero Canyon at Morongo

Please know that this is the new name for the Oasis Buffet at the Morongo Casino in Cabazon (Palm Springs). Amazing buffet (see tip on Oasis Buffet)

Price Comparison: less expensive than average

Theme: Buffet

Oasis Buffet: Amazing Buffet at Morongo Casino

Every time I go to the Morongo casino in Cabazon, close to Palm Springs (which is not that very often :-)) I stop at the Oasis Buffet before starting anything else. It has every food you can imagine, Italian, Asian, American, Salads, Desserts, it's unbelievable and it's delicious. The atmosphere is great! It is one of my favorite buffets, even comparing to the ones in Vegas. (maybe not the Rio's buffet but definitely all the other ones)

At lunch time it's less than $15 and you can get discounts if you have a player card from the casino.

When you enter the casino from the parking elevators, keep walking left until you find it!

Enjoy, you will not regret it!

Price Comparison: less expensive than average

Theme: Buffet

Noodle Bar: Great asian restaurant in Resort and SPA casino

This is a small affordable Chinese restaurant in the Resort and Spa Casino in Palm Springs. Perfect place to satisfy a quick hunger while gambling.

The service is really fast and the food is great, especially for the price.

You can find it almost right when you enter the casino.

Waitresses are very friendly and funny too!

Definitely try this restaurant if you are in the Resort and Spa Casino.

Price Comparison: least expensive

Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum

Sienlu

“Don't be scared to try new things, especially food”

Badges & Stats in Palm Springs

Have you been to Palm Springs?

Photos in Palm Springs