Big Bear Lake Sports & Outdoors Tips by Sienlu Top 5 Page for this destination
Big Bear Lake Sports & Outdoors: 5 reviews and 4 photos
You canenjoy wakeboarding, waterskiing, wakeskating or knee boarding without a boat, simply being pulled by a cable. The cableway tows riders for approx. 500 feet down our enclosed course and back. I didn't try it but heard if was lots of fun!!
Address: off Big Bear Blvd on CA 18
More Reviews (12)
Sienlu's Related Pages
Big Bear Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Big Bear Lake"
- "Quick Alpine Escape from San Diego"
- "Big Bear Lake in Summer is fun too!!"
- "KikBkK8's new Big Bear Lake page"
- "TrueBeliever's new Big Bear Lake Page"
- "Great Local Trip with Kids"
- "2-3 hrs drive from Los Angeles"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Big Bear Lake
- Hotels in Big Bear Lake
- Transportation in Big Bear Lake
- Nightlife in Big Bear Lake
- Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
- Shopping in Big Bear Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Big Bear Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Big Bear Lake
- 13 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Big Bear Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Big Bear Lake
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Hotels to Add to VT"
- Commented on one of Sienlu's Big Bear Lake tips
- Wrote a Review Great place close to the village in Big Bear Lake Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great place close to the village"
- created a Big Bear Lake Travel Page "Big Bear Lake in Summer is fun too!!"
Photos in Big Bear LakeSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bear Lake Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taos Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Santa Monica 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Monterosso al Mare Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos