"Big Bear Lake in Summer is fun too!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bear Lake by Sienlu

Big Bear Lake Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 194 photos

Beautiful area even in Summer

Perfect weekend getaway!!

• Pros:Beautiful scenery, lots to do!!
  • Cons:it rained the whole weekend we were there
  • Last visit to Big Bear Lake: Jul 2011
  • Intro Written Aug 1, 2011

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2014 at 4:51 AM

What a cool page Barbara! Enjoyed the read mate. I love spas! :o) Looks like a wonderful vacation place. Hugs, Ann.

Aug 13, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Thanks Ann, Big Bear is amazing in Summer and Winter, if you ever come to California try to visit it, it's special :)

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM

:-)) Lovely to see how much fun you had, despite some rain!!

Jul 30, 2014 at 5:56 AM

Hi Ingrid, this Big Bear tip was actually 3 years ago, I need to write the new trip shortly. We had an earthquake this time, no too much rain, it was so strange, I was outside I felt like I was on a boat suddenly, I had never been outside during an earthquake before, and how are you?

• Trekki's Profile Photo
      Jul 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Oops.... not that the photos are from a previous tip, but about the quake! I hope everyone was ok!! I am fine thanks and guess what we had some time ago: an earthquake too!!!
      tons of hugs :;-))

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Fun page on Big Bear. We use to live down there. Haven't been back for about 7 years so it was fun looking at your pictures. Your little girl is a cutie. Enjoy her; they grow up very quickly.

Jul 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Thank you I really love Big Bear, we are going back this weekend I"m excited. I'm blessed with my 2 kids, thank you :)

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Just noticed this page when surfing around here. Nice and cool and when I checked were it is, I noticed that I was close in my road trip 2011, I visited Lake Arrow head. Still remember the curvy roads we passed on the way. One of our high lite, couldn't spend long time there, may be some day again :) Cheers from Finland!

Jan 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM

California has a lot of beautiful areas, Big Bear is one of them, I was just there last week in the snow. Thanks for visiting my pages

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2012 at 7:55 AM

We'll be near San Bernadino next summer and this looks like a great place to go. Thank you.

Nov 1, 2012 at 9:01 AM

yes great place to visit, highly recommend it

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Looks like a fun place, and the scenery is wonderful.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Grew up in LA and spent a lot of time at Big Bear lake. Camp counselor in the summer and skiing in winters. The priests at my school had a house we used for retreats.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Looks like a good place to visit.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2011 at 6:02 AM

Big Bear Lake looks to be a nice area for outdoor activities. Too bad it rained when you visited!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Thanks for sharing this beautiful area with me! The scenery is great, and what beaut accommodation you had, I would want to return too! The Horse and Carriages would be big business in high season. I would like to visit!

Sienlu

“Don't be scared to try new things, especially food”

Badges & Stats in Big Bear Lake

Have you been to Big Bear Lake?

Latest Activity in Big Bear Lake