"A really nice city" San Francisco by mingomatic
San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,363 reviews and 20,343 photos
It just feels very bohemian. Lots of cafes and places to hang out and feel comfortable. Laid back, yet sophisticated. Lots of intelligent people around. A little cold at times, but it's a nice departure from the constant weather where I am from in Southern California. A nice place to visit.
mingomatic's Related Pages
San Francisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagdad by the Bay"
- "San Francisco - My Favorie City - By Default"
- "San Francisco - "It's a free-for-all up there!""
- "SFO ... a declassé love letter to the CITY"
- "San Francisco: Why this heart never leaves"
- "I Left My Heart..."
- "San Francisco is Really Shaking Things Up!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Francisco
- Hotels in San Francisco
- Transportation in San Francisco
- Nightlife in San Francisco
- Restaurants in San Francisco
- Shopping in San Francisco
- Warnings and Dangers in San Francisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Francisco
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Francisco
Photos in San FranciscoSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 29 reviews, 14 photos
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Cooperstown Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- San Jose 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Munich Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pismo Beach 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Syosset 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Santa Clara 1 review, 3 photos