"Welcome to my homepage!" mingomatic's Profile

Working at VirtualTourist

It's fun to work here at VirtualTourist

One time, we went to see Wheel Of Fortune. I was wrong on my guess on this puzzle. I thought it was "VILLAGE TOILETS HAS POO".

I love LA!

Downtown Los Angeles is a great place to walk through if you know someone who lives here. Here's a good day trip for you:

Sushi Gen (usually expensive meals, but lunch special of $15 for a big plate of QUALITY sashimi. One of the best places in LA!)
Pinkberry (obligatory after a good japanese lunch)
Bradbury Building (Beautiful architecture)
Angel's Flight (An old train that goes up a steep hill in downtown)
Angel's Knoll (Has the bench where the movie where 500 Days of Summer was filmed)
Grand Market (Snack)
Los Angeles Library (Nice place to cool down, hang out, read a book, or just take some pics... That's where this pic was taken)
LA Live (Where the Lakers play. Also where some concerts are)
Honda Ya (Dinner. Great Izakaya restaurant. Small japanese dishes.)

I like hiking.

Do you like Hiking? LA has great spots. Runyon Canyon is a canyon of fun-yons!

Wanna bet?

Do you like poker like me? Are you looking to make money off of weak players when you go to Las Vegas? Here's my recommendations on exactly which casino cardrooms to go to if you want to play weak players so you can have a better show of winning:
Where to play holdem in Vegas!

Another think about LA

I love living in LA. Lots of diversity. Lots to do. Great weather.
This is a pic of one of the first things you'll see when you arrive...

Want to stay at a great hotel with lots of history, things to do and in a great location? Check out the Roosevelt Hotel

BMW

I really enjoyed Germany. Great culture, lots of castles, and of course, the BMW HQ is here, which is what brought me here in the first place!

Munich: BMW European Delivery Program

Victoria Peak in HK

This place is like LA in lots of ways. Spread out city with lots of diversity, lots to do. It can get hot in the summer. Victoria Peak is a must see!

• Intro Updated Jul 27, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!