"Here, There, and Everywhere" jackiepants's Profile
This fall I will be returning to St. Louis and Potosi, MO. It will be the first time I've traveled by train, which is exciting. In fact, the majority of the travel I'll be doing on this trip will be done by train, since I'll be using the St. Louis Metrolink light rail system as my main mode of transportation around the city.
I'm currently compiling a list of things to do and see in a day and for as cheap as possible (preferably free!), since I'll be on a very tight budget.
University City lion statues (a must see for a Back to the Future fan!)
In Potosi, I'll be camping at the amazing Trout Lodge in the Ozarks for the weekend.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Dallas Travel Page "Dallas Life"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dallas Life"
- Wrote a Review Fantastic Location! in New Orleans Hotels
updated their Profile Page "Here, There, and Everywhere"
PhotosSee All Photos (22)
Top 5 Pages
- Padre Island 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Aransas 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Oklahoma Intro, 3 photos
- Dallas Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.