Bayonne Things to Do Tips by cjg1
Bayonne Things to Do: 5 reviews and 17 photos
Liz in the jacuzzi
The Solarium is one of our favorite places on the ship. The Solarium first of all doesn't allow any guests under the age of 16...so no screaming kids! The Solarium is a quite retreat with a nice sized pool, two huge jacuzzi tubs, a pool bar and plenty of lounge chairs. We love the jacuzzi tubs and think it's a great way to unwind at the end of the day.
It's our custom to take a nightly dip in the jacuzzi to unwind before getting ready for dinner. We always leave fabulously relaxed and ready for the rest of the night's activities.
The Palace Theatre is the main attraction onthe ship. This is where all the shows take place from comedy shoes, to theatrical/musical performances and seminars about each port of call. There are plenty of seats and each seat has a good view of the stage. The drink service in the theatre is fast and a nice touch.
You'd never think you were on a ship.....
The Royal Promenade is on Deck 5 of the ship and is a hub bub of activity. The Promenade is where the street party happens at night which is a sight to see. The Royal Promenade has the following:The General Store, jewelry Boutique, Logo Souveniers, Perfume Shop, Sports Bar, Connoisseur Club, Crowne and Kettle, Champagne Bar, Maharaja's, Guest Relations, Explorations Desk, Ben & Jerry's, The Cafe Promenade and ATMs.
Needless to say we spend alot of time on the Royal Promenade visiting shops and lounges.
Port Liberty was a very organized port. Liz's Dad dropped us off and we immediately were able to have are bags checked in. We were then qued into line to wait for the check in desk to open. We had a short wait before our passports were checked and seapasses issued. We then were seated in a waiting area with tables and chairs. Beverages and cookies were available and we had some lemonade and a cookie while we waited. Around 12pm they started calling groups to board the shuttle bus to the ship. It was a very organized process and went rather smoothly.
More Reviews (30)
- See All Seasickness/Motion Sickness
- See All Tasty Lunch
- See All Dining with Explorers
- Time to Ice Skate....
- See All If you're feeling lucky.............
cjg1's Related Pages
Bayonne Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bayonne
- Hotels in Bayonne
- Transportation in Bayonne
- Nightlife in Bayonne
- Restaurants in Bayonne
- Shopping in Bayonne
- Warnings and Dangers in Bayonne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bayonne
- 34 Reviews
- 141 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (130)
Have you been to Bayonne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bayonne
Photos in BayonneSee All Photos (141)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 350 reviews, 1414 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 191 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 179 reviews, 507 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 151 reviews, 535 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 112 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 186 reviews, 366 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 105 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 87 reviews, 355 photos, 6 travelogues