"Yankee Candle and More" Deerfield by cjg1
Deerfield Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 105 photos
The Yankee Candle Factory brought us here to Deerfield many years ago. When we first came here I thought: how much fun can candles possible be? This place is more than just candles as I soon discovered….
This place has every variety of candle imaginable and in an array of scents and sizes from tea lights to large jar candles. There are specialty scents that are seasonal or just for the factory store (make sure to grab them when you see them as they do not make it to the regular stores). They also have make and dip your own candle which is quite fun. In addition to their candles they also carry: scent plug- ins, reed diffusers, car air fresheners, oil warmers, fragrance room sprays, fragrance spheres and potpourri.
The store has an incredible Christmas Village with all types of Christmas ornaments, villages and accessories. This area is a giant winter wonderland complete with a manmade snow storm that drops snowflakes every couple of minutes. We love meandering through this area and taking in all the beautiful decorations; especially their large selection of Nutcrackers. We always find something new here to add to our collection of Christmas items at home.
This store also has a large toy section for the kids as well as a large candy area that also has a Popcorn Factory and a Ben & Jerry’s. There is a home goods area that carries a selection of home goods and accessories and well as food items and kitchen tools.
My wife and I enjoy coming here to shop several times during the year; in particular the holiday season. There is a great on site restaurant; Chandler’s which is great place to have a delicious meal.
**If you are Military or a Veteran; you will recieve 10% off your purchase when you show you ID card. Nice bonus in my opinion.**
My wife and I love coming here to pick up some of our favorite scents as well as try some new ones. Some of our favorites are : Sun & Sand, Beach Walk, Strawberry Fields, Harvest, Christmas Cookie, Sparkling Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie and and Turquoise Sky. We usually buy the Large 2-Wick Tumbler Candles, room spray and fragrance spheres of our favorite scents. I also picked up some car airfreshners for my car.
During our last visit we found a specialty fragrance: Williamsburg Pineapple. This candle smells amazing and has a refreshing pineapple scent; you feel as if you are on a tropical vacation from the smell.
Christmas items are in abundance here and it is our favorite holiday. We always find something new here to add to our collection of Christmas items at home. This past visit in July 2015; we found a Christmas Micjet Mouse figurine that has Micket dressed as Santa with a globe in front of him; checking off the children of the world on this toy list. My wife is a huge Disney Fan so I knew immediately we were buying this. We didn't know until we were checking out that this items was on sale as part of their "Christmas in Jly" promotion ; so this item was half off..Yay!.
Chandler’s Restaurant is right on the Yankee Candle property; convenient for grabbing a meal post or pre shopping. This... more travel advice
Popcornopolis is a chain that sells assorted types of flavored popcorn, candies and caramel apples. They have a kiosk at... more travel advice
cjg1's Related Pages
Deerfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HISTORIC DEERFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS"
- "Yankee Candle and More"
- "Easty's new Deerfield Page"
- "vrage's new Deerfield Page"
- "Old Deerfield"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Deerfield
- Hotels in Deerfield
- Transportation in Deerfield
- Restaurants in Deerfield
- Shopping in Deerfield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Deerfield
- 7 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (133)
Have you been to Deerfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Deerfield
Photos in DeerfieldSee All Photos (76)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 351 reviews, 1414 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 190 reviews, 639 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 188 reviews, 529 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 151 reviews, 535 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 112 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 186 reviews, 366 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 93 reviews, 368 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 105 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues