Boston Packing List Tips by cjg1 Top 5 Page for this destination

Boston What to Pack: 36 reviews and 36 photos

Winter Visits to Boston Pack For Weather Review

Luggage and bags: Our last visit to Boston was during the MLK Jr. Holiday weekend in January 2010. We took a small rollaboard for our stay.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: We anticipated the weather to be chilly especially by the water so I wore a heavy jacket and my wife wore her mink coat. The weather was cold but not bad since we dressed warmly. I wore comfortable walking shoes and Liz wore her most comft pair of boots to walk the streets of Boston.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: I did bring a hat which came in handy as the sun went down and the temperature dropped.

• Updated Jan 20, 2010
My wife keeping warm in her fur and scarf - Boston

My wife keeping warm in her fur and scarf

Packing for A Weekend Away Pack For Weather Review

Luggage and bags: Our trips to Boston are usually a weekend stay so a small rollaboard or overnight bag is fine.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Boston is a great place to walk so definitely pack those comfortable shoes. Depending on the season you should dress accordingly. In the summer Boston can be frightfully hot so wear light clothing to beat the heat. In the winter it can be rather chily by the water so dress warm and wear layers. I always bring an umbrella it does rain here just like any other place.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, contacts, lens solution, deodorant, brush and body wash.

Photo Equipment: I always bring a digital camera, video camera and memory card reader.

• Updated Jan 20, 2010

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Badges & Stats in Boston