Boston Packing List Tips by cjg1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Boston What to Pack: 33 reviews and 21 photos
Luggage and bags: Our last visit to Boston was during the MLK Jr. Holiday weekend in January 2010. We took a small rollaboard for our stay.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: We anticipated the weather to be chilly especially by the water so I wore a heavy jacket and my wife wore her mink coat. The weather was cold but not bad since we dressed warmly. I wore comfortable walking shoes and Liz wore her most comft pair of boots to walk the streets of Boston.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: I did bring a hat which came in handy as the sun went down and the temperature dropped.
My wife keeping warm in her fur and scarf
Luggage and bags: Our trips to Boston are usually a weekend stay so a small rollaboard or overnight bag is fine.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Boston is a great place to walk so definitely pack those comfortable shoes. Depending on the season you should dress accordingly. In the summer Boston can be frightfully hot so wear light clothing to beat the heat. In the winter it can be rather chily by the water so dress warm and wear layers. I always bring an umbrella it does rain here just like any other place.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, contacts, lens solution, deodorant, brush and body wash.
Photo Equipment: I always bring a digital camera, video camera and memory card reader.
More Reviews (103)
- See All Good Drinks; Okay Bar Food
- See All Bad Breakfast Buffet
- See All A Good City Stay
- See All Cruising out of Boston On RCL
- See All The Tortoise and the Hare
- See All Fresh Produce
cjg1's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 105 Reviews
- 354 Photos
- 20 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Photos in BostonSee All Photos (354)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 350 reviews, 1414 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 180 reviews, 628 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 143 reviews, 502 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 110 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 185 reviews, 364 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 105 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 87 reviews, 355 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 70 reviews, 339 photos, 3 travelogues
- Faneuil Hall - Quincy Market- 78 Reviews, 134 Photos
- Freedom Trail- 108 Reviews, 182 Photos
- Fenway Park- 48 Reviews, 115 Photos
- Beacon Hill & Charles Street- 41 Reviews, 83 Photos
- New England Aquarium- 31 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Public Garden- 49 Reviews, 113 Photos
- North End- 40 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Boston Common- 69 Reviews, 119 Photos
- USS Constitution - Charlestown Navy Yard- 47 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Harvard Square - Harvard University- 43 Reviews, 72 Photos
See All Boston Things to Do