"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando by cjg1

Orlando Travel Guide: 3,187 reviews and 6,235 photos

Disney with a Disney Enthusiast

My first trip to Disney with Liz was June 2008. We had just experienced our first cruise and decided to fit in some Disney fun. Liz has been coming to Disney since she was in diapers and this was visit number 17 for her. I can't believe she knows so much of the parks and attractions. I was never a fan of Disney but this experience was truly fun. She really loves this place and had a permanent grin from ear to ear the entire time we were in Disney. We had a fun time in the park and in the Disney Marketplace.

Since this first visit we have visited Disney world numerous times and even had a Disney Cruise. Our most recent trip in February 2015 was an awesome time and we are headed back soon for a big family trip.

My History with Orlando

Orlando. What can I say about you? I lived here for a time of about 18 months back in the early 90’s for school. I wasn’t thrilled to be here back then. But as will all things time makes the bad memories fade some. I remember walking four plus miles each way to go the edge up to four times a week. Getting caught in the every afternoon rains. Seeing more movies than I had ever imagined in my life. Quite the interesting time of my life.

New Impressions

I had never been thrilled with Orlando in the past. I lived here for school and really didn't see much of the area. My other visits to Orlando were brief. Over the years I have had a different view of Orlando and some of its attractions. Except for the heat during the summer season, I have a great time. Each time I have visited Orlando with Liz, I have discovered something new. We've been able to explore some of the many different Disney Hotels, restaurants, shops and theme parks.

• In a nutshell:Spin as hard as you can...................................
  • Last visit to Orlando: Feb 2015
  • Intro Updated Feb 24, 2015

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Badges & Stats in Orlando

Have you been to Orlando?

Latest Activity in Orlando