"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando by cjg1
Orlando Travel Guide: 3,187 reviews and 6,235 photos
My first trip to Disney with Liz was June 2008. We had just experienced our first cruise and decided to fit in some Disney fun. Liz has been coming to Disney since she was in diapers and this was visit number 17 for her. I can't believe she knows so much of the parks and attractions. I was never a fan of Disney but this experience was truly fun. She really loves this place and had a permanent grin from ear to ear the entire time we were in Disney. We had a fun time in the park and in the Disney Marketplace.
Since this first visit we have visited Disney world numerous times and even had a Disney Cruise. Our most recent trip in February 2015 was an awesome time and we are headed back soon for a big family trip.
Orlando. What can I say about you? I lived here for a time of about 18 months back in the early 90’s for school. I wasn’t thrilled to be here back then. But as will all things time makes the bad memories fade some. I remember walking four plus miles each way to go the edge up to four times a week. Getting caught in the every afternoon rains. Seeing more movies than I had ever imagined in my life. Quite the interesting time of my life.
I had never been thrilled with Orlando in the past. I lived here for school and really didn't see much of the area. My other visits to Orlando were brief. Over the years I have had a different view of Orlando and some of its attractions. Except for the heat during the summer season, I have a great time. Each time I have visited Orlando with Liz, I have discovered something new. We've been able to explore some of the many different Disney Hotels, restaurants, shops and theme parks.
- In a nutshell:Spin as hard as you can...................................
Disney World is full of all things Mickey and that extends to food items especially sweet treats such as Rice Krispie... more travel advice
Mickey pretzels are always a treat and who doesn't want a Mickey shaped pretzel... The pretzels are sold in a few... more travel advice
- See All Ride/Attraction Closures
- See All Balloon Ride Over Downtown Disney
- See All Disney Decals
- See All Build a Dinosaur
- See All Disney Magical Express
- See All Pre- Dinner Drinks at the Bar
cjg1's Related Pages
Orlando Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"
- "orlando florida"
- "take it from a local..."
- ""When You Wish Upon a Star.....""
- "Orlando, Florida"
- "Disney and Universal Studios"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orlando
- Hotels in Orlando
- Transportation in Orlando
- Nightlife in Orlando
- Restaurants in Orlando
- Shopping in Orlando
- Warnings and Dangers in Orlando
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orlando
- 188 Reviews
- 515 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (133)
Have you been to Orlando?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orlando
Photos in OrlandoSee All Photos (515)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 351 reviews, 1414 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 190 reviews, 639 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 188 reviews, 529 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 151 reviews, 535 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 112 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 186 reviews, 366 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 105 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 87 reviews, 355 photos, 6 travelogues