"Our First Cruise" Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Canaveral by cjg1
Cape Canaveral Travel Guide: 178 reviews and 518 photos
This was my first non-government cruise (I was in the Navy) and Liz's first cruise ever. We sailed on Royal Caribbean's Sovereign of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. It was a short cruise but a good first experience. Liz tends to get motion sickness and can't swim so there were two factors she had to overcome.
The cruise was great. Our suite was wonderful and we loved the large balcony. The service and attention was top notch. The food was better than we expected and so were the drinks. The boat is an older ship and showed it on some levels but was perfect for our short cruise.
Sail Away is one big party on deck. People were hanging around waiting for the ship to pull out from the dock. Liz and I grab two chairs and pulled them over to the railing. We sat and enjoyed our drinks and watched the port drift into the background. Our cruise had officially begun!
After our first cruise we were hooked on cruising. We had our next cruise planned and booked less than a week after we got off the cruise.%s
- In a nutshell:Sailing Away with My Baby
You will never get lost on one of these cruise ships. They have maps, signs and directoris all over the ship to tell you... more travel advice
cjg1's Related Pages
Cape Canaveral Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "P O R T Canaveral... I want PORT Canaveral"
- "Our First Cruise"
- "Cape Canaveral & the Space Coast"
- "Cape Canaveral - The Gateway to Space"
- "Cape Canveral"
- "Space Travel Or Bust (!) - CAPE CANAVERAL"
- "Kennedy Space Center/Cape Canaveral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Canaveral
- Hotels in Cape Canaveral
- Transportation in Cape Canaveral
- Nightlife in Cape Canaveral
- Restaurants in Cape Canaveral
- Shopping in Cape Canaveral
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Canaveral
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Canaveral
- 20 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (74)
Have you been to Cape Canaveral?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Canaveral
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 350 reviews, 1414 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 185 reviews, 629 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 148 reviews, 516 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 112 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 185 reviews, 364 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 105 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 87 reviews, 355 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 70 reviews, 339 photos, 3 travelogues