Uncasville Hotel Tips by cjg1
Uncasville Hotels: 1,630 reviews and 11 photos
Can you believe this place?
Mohegan Sun suites do not dissapoint. Large living room, dining room, bathroom and a bedroom. I couldn't believe how large the suite was and all the windows. The bed was high and very comfy with a nice bench at the foot of the bed. My favorite part of the suite was the bathroom with the full steam shower and jacuzzi tub. There is nothing better than a good bath and a steam shower to relax the night away; perfect for guest who have been gambling, drinking and shopping the day and night away.
Unique Qualities: The steamshower, jacuzzi tub, large living room and views were incredible. Staying on site is definitely a perk; I can understand why this hotel books up quickly. After a day of shopping, gambling and drinking it's best to stay on site and have no worries.
Address: One Mohegan Sun Blvd Uncasville, Connecticut, Unc
Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$180 and up
We chose the Best Western for two reasons: it was a last minute booking and they had availability and they have a complimentary limo service to Mohegan Sun. We had last minute tickets come through for the REO Speedwagon/Styxx concert and the Casino's hotel was full. We had heard that the Best Western had the free limo service to the Casino so that was a bonus. The hotel is conveniently located to the Casino about five minutes away. The hotel is not the newest thing around but it did have a pool, complimentary breakfast and was an all suite hotel. Check is was rather fast and we had a room on the second floor. The room was large with a living room, bedroom and bathroom. The living room had a desk, table and couch. The bedroom had a large king bed that was rather comfortable. The bathroom was okay but the water pressure in the shower was terrible. We had a comfortable stay and the hotel staff was very friendly. I would use this hotel again in a pinch.
Unique Qualities: The limo service was a nice feature. The hotel has a complimentary limo service to Mohegan Sun from 4pm-2am on the weekdays. The limo was not the newest thing on the block but it was a comfortable and fast way to get to the casino. The hotel provided us with a card to call the driver when we were ready to return to the hotel. We called and barely waited 5 minutes and the limo was there. It was nice to have someone else do the driving so we could feel free to enjoy some drinks.
There is free wireless sevice at the hotel but we had no need of it.
Address: 2255 Norwich New London Tnpk
Comparison: about average
We stayed at the Ramada Inn just up the road from Mohegan Sun. It was a pleasant stay of about 6 hours.
Address: Off exit 80A on I-395.
More Reviews (66)
- See All Great Happy Hour
- See All If You're in the Mood for Doughnuts
- See All Women's Clothing
- See All Pick Pockets
- See All Take the Bus
cjg1's Related Pages
Uncasville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mohegan Sun, Our Reason for Visiting Uncasville"
- "Visiting Mohegan Sun"
- "Mohegan Sun"
- "Mohegan Sun"
- "Mohegan Sun"
- "Mohegan Sun Casino Hotel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uncasville
- Hotels in Uncasville
- Transportation in Uncasville
- Nightlife in Uncasville
- Restaurants in Uncasville
- Shopping in Uncasville
- Warnings and Dangers in Uncasville
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pousada Convento do Carmo
- Ker Urquiza Hotel & Suites
- Nick's Lake Campground
- Aris Grand Place Hotel
- Marriott Suites - Bethesda
- Romantik Hotel Augsburger Hof
- Haus Matilda Lindner
- Hotel Kris Abadia
- Gasthaus & Hotel Zur Linde
- Rose Garden Inn
- Campanile Antibes Juan Les Pin
- Six Senses Hideaway Ninh Van Bay
- Matiz Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport
Badges & Stats in Uncasville
- 69 Reviews
- 314 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (74)
Have you been to Uncasville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uncasville
Photos in UncasvilleSee All Photos (314)
Read real reviews about Uncasville Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 349 reviews, 1399 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 142 reviews, 486 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 110 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 185 reviews, 356 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 127 reviews, 370 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 101 reviews, 342 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 87 reviews, 355 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 70 reviews, 339 photos, 3 travelogues