"Cool Connecticut Town on the Long Island Sound" Top 5 Page for this destination Milford by cjg1
Milford Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 252 photos
Milford is a nice Connecticut town right on the Long Island Sound. We have friends who live in this town so we are often in Milford for a visit, overnight stay on the way North, grabbing a meal or to shop. There are some excellent restaurants as well as shopping in this town. When I think of Milford I think of good times with Liz and our friends.
There are plenty of food options in Milford and the surrounding areas of Orange and West Haven (you literally pass through Milford, Orange and West Haven all on one drag). Some excellent food options in the area are: The Texas Roadhouse, Mama Teresa's and Bin 100. There are other fast food and chain places such as Coromandel, Bertucci's, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Black Bear, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, TGI Friday's, Dip Top, IHOP, Chili's and a few good diners as well.
You definitely won't go hungry in this town.
Shopping in Milford is quite easy with a mall and tons of strip malls along the main drag. We often shop in the Westfield Mall and love their clean and well stocked Macy's. The Jos. A Banks here has an excellent selections of clothes for me and Liz loves the Christmas Tree Shop, Barnes & Noble, Ann Taylor and White House Black Market in this town. We often find ourselves shopping here and finding some really good bargains; especially during a holiday weekend or after Christmas.
- Pros:Good Times, Good Food and Good Friends
Belive it or not but my wife suggested we go here after work one day. I was in the mood for some Chicken Wings and I'm... more travel advice
Bear & Grill is a place we often passed by on the Post Road but never ventured into until recently. It was a Friday... more travel advice
cjg1's Related Pages
Milford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Connecticut town we enjoy visiting often"
- "BAR CRAWLS AND PORN TOO"
- "Cool Connecticut Town on the Long Island Sound"
- "Milford, CT my home"
- "Shopping, Shopping, Shopping"
- "Milford, CT"
- "Milford, CT or Burst (get the connestogas ready)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milford
- Hotels in Milford
- Transportation in Milford
- Nightlife in Milford
- Restaurants in Milford
- Shopping in Milford
- Warnings and Dangers in Milford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milford
- 54 Reviews
- 151 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (130)
Have you been to Milford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milford
- Wrote a Review Trying Out Some Wings in Milford Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Trying Out Some Wings"
- Commented on one of cjg1's Milford tips
- updated a Milford Travel Page "Cool Connecticut Town on the Long Island Sound"
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Caribbean Cruises Questions"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 350 reviews, 1414 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 191 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 151 reviews, 527 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Intro, 176 reviews, 496 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 112 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 185 reviews, 364 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 105 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 87 reviews, 355 photos, 6 travelogues