"An Affluent Connecticut Town" Greenwich by cjg1
Greenwich Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 113 photos
Greenwich is one of those places you don't love on the surface. Many of the people are rude and snotty. Their exclusionary laws are irritating. And that portion of the locals go out of their way to be horrible drivers and all around bad people.
But there is another side to Greenwich. You can find great food with excellent service here. You can find one of the few theaters left that has a matinée until late afternoon. Did I mention you can find really good food at some of the places?
And there are some really nice and cool people here.....Many of Liz's friends are in the town and I have grown accustomed to this place. After all the food is good enough for me to agree to cross the border.
Greenwich is a town with many different sections with their own personalities. Old Greenwich, Cos Cob, Glenville, Central Greenwich, Riverside, Banksville and Byram are all part of Greenwich.
Greenwich is just like any of the affluent towns in Westchester so expect to see flashes of the "entitled" people about acting like idiots. I reserve the right to sneer and then go along with my business.
cjg1's Related Pages
Greenwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Affluent Connecticut Town"
- "Virtual Greenwich"
- "Home of the Bruce Museum"
- "Galactica's new Greenwich Page"
- "Greenwich, CT"
- "Todd's Point - a biking daytrip from NYC"
- "Town of Greenwich, Connecticut"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greenwich
- Hotels in Greenwich
- Transportation in Greenwich
- Restaurants in Greenwich
- Shopping in Greenwich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greenwich
- 45 Reviews
- 102 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (74)
Have you been to Greenwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenwich
Photos in GreenwichSee All Photos (102)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 350 reviews, 1414 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 180 reviews, 628 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 143 reviews, 502 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 112 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 185 reviews, 364 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 105 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 87 reviews, 355 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 70 reviews, 339 photos, 3 travelogues