Hong Kong Hotel Tips by cjg1
Hong Kong Hotels: 740 reviews and 795 photos
The Conrad hotel in Hong Kong is a place I continue to return to. On my second trip to Hong Kong, I returned for my birthday with my girlfriend, it was her first time to Hong Kong. I wanted to show her a good time so I went for the Conrad. Conrad Hilton is the only Hilton property in town. This is a fantastic hotel to stay with its 5 star rating, which is just a slight step below full on luxury brands.
At a price of approximately $500 US per night I was also able to extend our stay cheaply by using Hilton Honors points for most of the nights.
The hotel itself is located above Pacific Place shopping center at the Admirality stop of the MTR. Surrounded by the Shangri La and the JW Marriott it is a 61-story building with stunning harbor views. The rooms have just recently been through a renovation and all include DVD and new TVs, comfortable king beds with full turndown service, and a working desk with pay per day internet access. The bathrooms are well appointed with your standards of high end. Double sinks, stand-alone shower and large Jacuzzi tubs and separate toilets.
My only experience has been staying on the executive floors in ocean view rooms (harbor view) and must say that the service has been incredible. For my birthday I received a special treat, a piece of cake with a card signed by the entire executive floor staff. A very nice and personal touch.
Address: 88 Pacific Place
Comparison: most expensive
Price: US$180 and up
This place wasnt bad for what it was. But I would have expected more.
Unique Qualities: Right above the TST MTR stop the location was great.
Address: 67 Nathan Road
Comparison: more expensive than average
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: +852 2311 1234
We booked this place as a cheap night for the arrival as we didnt want to pay Conrad rates or use 40,000 HH points when arriving at midnight. What a find it turned out to be. I will always stay here night of arrival and possibly more. We checked in. Had reserved a Harbor view. No clue what it meant other than we could see the harbor. When we got upstairs to our room in the north tower it was a suite. Never saw it coming. Had full on view of the harbor and HKI in the area near IFC from the living room and only slightly restricted view from the bedroom. Amazing.
And all this for only 130 USD. I know there are cheap places to stay in every town. Even Hong Kong. But this to me is incredible value.
Address: 41 Salisbury Road, Kowloon
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (61)
- See All Marriage Registry
- See All Taxi
- See All Just try to Get a Picture...
- See All Chop Stick Sets
- See All Be Lazy...Order Room Service
- See All I Love Trees
cjg1's Related Pages
Hong Kong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jewels of Hong Kong"
- "Hong Kong: City of Life with Endless Motions!"
- "Welcome to my favourite city in the world"
- "Keeweechic's Hong Kong SAR"
- "Hong Kong"
- "Hong Kong"
- "Hong Kong"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Hotels in Hong Kong
- Transportation in Hong Kong
- Nightlife in Hong Kong
- Restaurants in Hong Kong
- Shopping in Hong Kong
- Warnings and Dangers in Hong Kong
- See All...
Explore the World
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Hayward-Oakland Airport
- The Castle Hotel
- Colonial Motel And Spa
- Cosmos Hotel
- Portaventura Hotel Portaventura
- Comfort Inn City Park
- Cahal Pech Village Resort
- Hotel Austria
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel
- Indian Head Resort Hotel
- Hotel Atarazana
- Candan Apart Hotel
- Julian Gold Rush Hotel
- Penzion Restaurant Centrum
Badges & Stats in Hong Kong
- 64 Reviews
- 203 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hong Kong
- updated a Hong Kong Travelogue "Hong Kong Park"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hong Kong Park"
- Wrote a Review Marriage Registry about Hong Kong Park (Admiralty) in Hong Kong Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Caribbean Cruises Questions"
- Commented on one of jumpingnorman's Hong Kong travel pages
Photos in Hong KongSee All Photos (203)
Read real reviews about Hong Kong Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sydney Intro, 347 reviews, 1392 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Intro, 142 reviews, 486 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Intro, 110 reviews, 474 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 99 reviews, 461 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 184 reviews, 356 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mahé Intro, 86 reviews, 397 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 121 reviews, 359 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 98 reviews, 321 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 70 reviews, 339 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buenos Aires Intro, 100 reviews, 298 photos, 6 travelogues
Latest Hong Kong hotel reviews
- Studios HK
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Hong Kong Hostel
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Mingle Place On The Wing
- 125 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Golden Island Guesthouse
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 24, 2013
- Embassy Hotel
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong
- 678 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Yesinn Hostel
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Mexan Harbour Hotel
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 25, 2013
- Luk Kwok Hotel
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Comfort Lodge Hong Kong
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 15, 2013
- Chung Hing
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2010
- W Hong Kong
- 910 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 23, 2013
- V Service Apartment
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 20, 2012
- Lantau Island- 204 Reviews, 454 Photos
- Victoria Peak- 295 Reviews, 432 Photos
- Ocean Park- 108 Reviews, 205 Photos
- Central District- 110 Reviews, 157 Photos
- Aberdeen- 71 Reviews, 129 Photos
- Nathan Road- 50 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Stanley Market- 52 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Temples- 82 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Victoria Harbour- 53 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Hong Kong Park (Admiralty)- 49 Reviews, 104 Photos
See All Hong Kong Things to Do