"Paradise Found" Top 5 Page for this destination Paradise Island by cjg1

Paradise Island Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 356 photos

Atlantis had been on my to-do list since it was built; I had wanted to come here and stay here and enjoy the grounds and casino.

Well this trip was an eye opener. Most of the staff here were extremely rude and bad mannered. I would never want to stay here if my life depended on it. They charge you for everything which is the way the world is going these days and little of it seems to be worth it.

We did have three cases of excellent service people we interacted with. The two women who sold us the tickets to walk the grounds and see both aquariums were very friendly and happy to deal with as was a worker named Carlos who took a few minutes to show us where we wanted to head when we were lost among the many paths.

We did enjoy the aquarium called the dig. It is set up like they are uncovering after many years the lost city of Atlantis and is fairly well done. I admit after seeing the aquarium in Sydney I have yet to find one I liked as much. This was no different. But it was a nice one in its own right.

We spent about three hours over here at Atlantis that day and it was enough. We were more in relaxed vacation mode than extreme sightseeing but I am looking forward to my return to Nassau and Paradise Island to see something other than just Atlantis.

• Last visit to Paradise Island: May 2008
  • Intro Updated Jun 8, 2010

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2009 at 10:11 AM

I've heard nice stories about this stingray lagoon...looking forward to visiting Paradise! Also, I want to wear that diver outfit, hehehe...Norman :)

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Badges & Stats in Paradise Island

Have you been to Paradise Island?

Latest Activity in Paradise Island