TLippard's profile photo

Tim Lippard Online Now
The most interesting things are often found 1 street off the main road.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Feb 14, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Happy Birthday, have a beautiful day!

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Feb 14, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque Sep 1, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Hi Tim, Hope you are enjoying the Festival of Sail this weekend in San Diego. I got on the Pilot boat that was part of the Parade of Sail this year and it was a great experience! Hope you remember your sunscreen as the sun is storng these days!

RickinDutch's Profile Photo
RickinDutch May 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM

So what did you end up doing during your 10 hours in Anchorage?

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Feb 14, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Just to send a greeting from Malaysia to Texas.
Hello and Happy Birthday.
I learn from your Tip of the day. TQ.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Nov 18, 2011 at 3:15 AM

Hey!! Congrats, Tip-of-the-Day Tim! Good advice on the camera question in the Mexico forum too.

VT_Tipoftheday's Profile Photo
VT_Tipoftheday Nov 17, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Hey Tim!

Just wanted to let you know that your tip and photos about Alcatraz at Night have been selected for Tip of the Day! The photos were really amazing, but I also really liked that you gave specific directions for how to get there at the perfect time and optimize the photo opportunities. I know you've been away from VT for awhile, but it's evident you have a real knack for tips, so keep it up!

In addition to featuring your photo and tip on our VT_TipoftheDay profile page, we'll also post your photo and a link to your tip on our Virtual Tourist Facebook page ( and our VT Twitter (!/VirtualTouris...), so feel free to link to them or retweet!

Congrats and I look forward to reading more of your tips!

BillNJ's Profile Photo
BillNJ Dec 7, 2010 at 4:08 AM

Nice homepage, Tim. Looks like you are a big fan of bears. Looks like you'll see a bunch in your upcoming travels (but probably not in Philadelphia unless the Eagles are playing the Bears when you visit). Cheers, Bill

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Dec 6, 2010 at 6:08 PM

well, then, welcome aboard. we spent a few months in san antonio in 1970, loved it, would enjoy reading about all the changes since then. n.

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo