"Peaceful Retreat" Walnut Grove by lar-n-me
Walnut Grove Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 9 photos
This happened to be one of our stops as we were driving across the country. It wasn't the route we were planning on, but Lar knew what it meant to me and what's a trip without your off the beaten path fun..
No digital pictures, only hard copies and a scanner not plugged in.. so I'll do the best with the info I've got.
laura ingalls wilder org
laura ingalls wilder homepage
- Pros:historical and beautiful
- Cons:not much in terms of "happening"
- In a nutshell:A Great Place if you're a Little House fan
Walking along Plumb Creek was probably the best experience of my Walnut Grove visit (I say my because Lar isn't the fan... more travel advice
From Minneapolis/St. Paul: Hwy. 169 south to St. Peter, then Hwy. 99 west to Nicollet, then Hwy. 14 west to Walnut... more travel advice
lar-n-me's Related Pages
Walnut Grove Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Retreat"
- "This is not the real Little House on the Prairie"
- "Walnut Grove, US"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Walnut Grove
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Walnut Grove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Walnut Grove
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington Island Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moran Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Ocho Rios Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Fort Myers Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Island Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paradise Island Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos