"OLDER & BOLDER!!" sossa1949's Profile

RETIREMENT

Well, it's here and I've been waiting for it for years!!!! 'NOW' is my time and after 40-odd years of working, I'm looking forward to some adventure - got my free buspass & senior railcard, so that's UK travelling sorted.

I live in a beautiful part of West Yorkshire and love summers here. Winter, however, is another thing!!! I can't do with the cold & damp and need/want warmth on my back during some of winter. January 2009 kicked off with a Nile cruise and Feb 2010 looks as if it will be in Morocco. I'm not very well world-wide travelled and have usually travelled/stayed with friends. Now I want to start travelling on my own and see who I meet on the way.

This looks like a brilliant site - I've read through some of the posts/questions asked and think that those of you who have replied seem really friendly. So, I may have some questions as my research progresses and look forward to receiving the benefit of all your experiences.

• Intro Updated Jan 21, 2011

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Happy Birthday!

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2012 at 10:04 PM

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Hey Susie, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hi and thanks so much for the hi Susie - and a big welcome to VT - lots ahead of you!Congrats on all yr travel plans and only too pleased that my pages may be of any help to you!so enjoy that cigar and go for it!(tho I dont advocate smoking..!)...hi again and thanks Sooze - but I dont get anywhwere with my rankings if I dont get any ratings!...and that does have some bearing on whose travel pages are looked when info is needed...

• TheLongTone's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2011 at 3:06 AM

Thanks, we do try to amuse. Your ppp is prtty damn fine, love those pink trousers.

• earthflyer's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2009 at 10:59 AM

HI susie, thanks for the positive feedback on K'nob in Morocco, have a good time and enjoy your retirement.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sossa1949's Profile Photo

sossa1949

“Feel the fear and do it anyway!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.