"Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth Massachusetts" Plymouth by Tom81
Plymouth Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 262 photos
The above picture is part of the recreation of the 1627 English Village in the Plimoth Plantation. Although it's not exactly known what the village looked like in the 17th century, the English village is based on ongoing research. It is well worth visting both the English Village and the Wampanoag homesite.
The English characters are costumed role players who will chat with visitors and give detailed descriptions of their daily lives during the 17th century.
The Wampanoag Homesite characters are in costume but unlike the English Villagers are not in character. They will chat with visitors and answer questions on Wampanoag history and culture from a 21st century viewpoint.
More of the building located within the 1627 English Village.
Tom81's Related Pages
Plymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PLYMOUTH, MASSACHUSETTS"
- "Plymouth : A travel 381 years back"
- "Finding My Mayflower Roots in Plymouth, Mass."
- "Plymouth, Home of the Pilgrims"
- "Plymouth - step back in time"
- "Plymouth ~ America's Hometown"
- "Plymouth, Massachusetts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plymouth
- Hotels in Plymouth
- Transportation in Plymouth
- Nightlife in Plymouth
- Restaurants in Plymouth
- Shopping in Plymouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Plymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plymouth
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Plymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plymouth
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Penang Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sturbridge 1 review, 5 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Jackson 1 review, 3 photos