""Verso l'alto!"" jmsgirl's Profile
My first love is God. My second love is my fiance, JonMarc. We are using Virtual Tourist to plan our honeymoon and document our first memories together.
I love traveling to Catholic religious sites all over the world. I am a historian by trade and love to let the places I travel inspire me to write and do research!
Praised be Jesus Christ and his Mother, Mary!
The Blessed Mother has given me a new purpose to my life. She has reoriented me towards her Son ... the way she calls all of us to be. I owe her my life because she never gave up on me, because I am her child. My favorite place in the whole world is Medjugorje, Bosnia.
Like I said, I am a disciplinary historian. I enjoy spending time in places that are a mix of the old and the new...that really embrace their history. That's probably why I like Italy so much!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on 8thWonderFijiTrip's profile page
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Monthly Train Pass for Rome..."
- Wrote a Review Breathtaking Ambiance - Great... in Pisa Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Breathtaking Ambiance - Great Breakfast!"
- created a Vatican City Travel Page "The Seat of My Faith!"
updated their Personal Page "Honeymoon in Assisi, Italy"
PhotosSee All Photos (23)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.