""Verso l'alto!"" jmsgirl's Profile

My favorite way to travel is towards God!

My first love is God. My second love is my fiance, JonMarc. We are using Virtual Tourist to plan our honeymoon and document our first memories together.

Catolica

I love traveling to Catholic religious sites all over the world. I am a historian by trade and love to let the places I travel inspire me to write and do research!

Totus Tuus!

Praised be Jesus Christ and his Mother, Mary!

The Blessed Mother has given me a new purpose to my life. She has reoriented me towards her Son ... the way she calls all of us to be. I owe her my life because she never gave up on me, because I am her child. My favorite place in the whole world is Medjugorje, Bosnia.

His-story

Like I said, I am a disciplinary historian. I enjoy spending time in places that are a mix of the old and the new...that really embrace their history. That's probably why I like Italy so much!

• Intro Updated Mar 11, 2010

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Glad to hear you chose Assisi for your honeymoon. We chose it for our 44th anniversary. It is a beautiful city in a beautiful setting.

• monicarc's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I love that your avatar is the Queen of Peace. I have recently learned a lot about her and pray to her often. May your new life with your fiance be blessed!

• alza's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Nice to see the Borgo! Tho its heart (la spina) was torn out to achieve perspective, contrast remains with Vatican. Great ambiance of sounds & gestures from another age. Staying there soon! :)

• Sienlu's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I love your homepage and the picture of the Virgin Mary on your profile picture. I'm a strong believer also. I work for VT and your picture caught my attention! God bless you

• effeti's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2010 at 2:10 AM

Nice to see your faith is not hidden. God bless you and the family you are going to build soon. Francesco

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Hope all is well. Did you see the list of convents I posted? They are also on my Rome page Accommodations tip. Lots of them with full info. Pace e bene, Carol

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!