"My Working & Living Town MUMBAI" Mumbai by ni3sgalave
Mumbai Travel Guide: 2,005 reviews and 4,027 photos
Mumbai is one of the most famous cities of Asia. Apart from being the capital of the state of Maharashtra and the nation’s commercial and entertainment capital, Mumbai is also the center of tourism in Maharashtra. This state in Western India is one of the richest states of the country in terms of tourism. Its coastline borders the Arabian Sea, and offers a large number of famous beach destinations. The Western Ghats and the Sahyadris are the two mountain ranges that are home to some of the best known hill stations of this region. Mumbai itself is one of the major tourist attractions of Maharashtra, and there are many tourist spots near Mumbai that can be visited by tourists by undertaking short excursions. The spots to be visited on excursions from Mumbai include beaches, ruins of medieval forts, and hill stations.
This is Our Lifeline of traveling .Due to its extensive reach across the Mumbai Metropolitan Region, and its intensive use by the local urban population, overcrowding has grown to be a compelling problem (9,000 + passengers are packed into a 9-car rake during peak hours, as against the rated carrying capacity of 1,700). This has resulted in what is known as Super-Dense Crush Load of 14 to 16 standing passengers per square meter of floor space. Trains on the suburban line are on average more than 4 minutes apart, contributing to the problem of overcrowding.
- Pros:Good all things
This place was recommended to me by a lot of friends and colleagues and finally got to try it out yesterday. Totally... more travel advice
Best ever malwani food. better than highway gomantak bandra finding can be little difficult . parking is tough as it is... more travel advice
- BOLLYWOOD - Bombay's Hollywood
- See All GLOBAL VIPASSANA PAGODA
- See All shopping paraphernalia.....”
- "Learn some Hindi"
- See All Travel by train
- See All Khadi Cloths
- See All service highest quality In Mumbai
- See All Mumbai Nightlife
- See All Best Tips To travel Safe Mumbai .
- See All Wankhede Stadium
- Heavy Rains in June-July-August...
Been to Mumbai?Share your travels with the world!
ni3sgalave's Related Pages
Mumbai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Mumbai (Bombay)"
- "My Second Home"
- "Mumbai – A Magnificent Mix"
- "Aadil's Mumbai (Bombay) City of Gold!!!"
- ""my" Gateway of India..."
- "Mumbai, Bombay....its all the same..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mumbai
- Hotels in Mumbai
- Transportation in Mumbai
- Nightlife in Mumbai
- Restaurants in Mumbai
- Shopping in Mumbai
- Warnings and Dangers in Mumbai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mumbai
- 79 Reviews
- 121 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mumbai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mumbai
- Uploaded a Video to Mumbai
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: This is soooooooo funny !..."
- Wrote a Review Eat Asian food in one place about Global Fusion in Mumbai Restaurants
- Commented on one of ni3sgalave's Mumbai tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best Buffet in Mumbai"
- updated a Mumbai Travel Page "My Working & Living Town MUMBAI"
Top 5 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 79 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Solapur Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- State of Gujarat Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolhapur Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 3 photos