"A beach town without a beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Moalboal by Matthewstanford
Moalboal Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 58 photos
Panagsama beach is what most people usually mean when they refer to Moalboal which is 3km inland on the main road. The beach has actually washed into the sea which has ruined its image a bit. Most activities seem to revolve around diving but if you are not into diving like me there is still a couple of days worth of things to see and do. I only intended to stay for 2 days but ended up staying for 4. The town also has a reasonable nightlife with several European owned bars and lots of friendly locals.
No not the snakes in the road but the ones that try and charge you P80 to take you from the bus stop to Panagsama beach... more travel advice
Next door to planet action there is a pizza place thats good value for money. Also a little area with stools round to... more travel advice
Matthewstanford's Related Pages
Moalboal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moalboal - Panagsama Beach"
- "Small village on Cebu - Moalboal"
- "A beach town without a beach"
- "MOALBOAL---A DIVER'S HANGOUT"
- "Moalboal Cebu"
- "MOALBOAL NICE BEACH PLACE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moalboal
- Hotels in Moalboal
- Nightlife in Moalboal
- Restaurants in Moalboal
- Warnings and Dangers in Moalboal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moalboal
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Moalboal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moalboal
Top 5 Pages
- Loboc Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Siquijor Island Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moalboal Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- San Carlos City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.