"Pietro_4wd's new Argentina page" San Salvador de Jujuy by Pietro_4wd
San Salvador de Jujuy Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 66 photos
Salta is really a beauty city. The same as Arequipa on Peru and Sucre on Bolivia, when you see their architecture, it has the taste of the suspended time, the care of the people who feel to have a compromise with their history.
On Jujuy you must to restore your peaceful and love to life into the "Termas de Reyes" hotsprings and hotel.
Tucuman have a most modern and cosmopolitan face.
Buenos Aires have unfinishing resources (to go both last I have used conventional commercial flies).
Pietro_4wd's Related Pages
San Salvador de Jujuy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jujuy - northern Argentina"
- "Jujuy: last town before the northern Indian region"
- "Pietro_4wd's new Argentina page"
- "Above all, the Thermas - Surtout, les thermes"
- "In transit to Quebrada de Humahuaca"
- "City of San Salvador de Jujuy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Salvador de Jujuy
- Hotels in San Salvador de Jujuy
- Transportation in San Salvador de Jujuy
- Nightlife in San Salvador de Jujuy
- Restaurants in San Salvador de Jujuy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Salvador de Jujuy
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to San Salvador de Jujuy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Salvador de Jujuy
Photos in San Salvador de JujuySee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rurrenabaque Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Valparaíso Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Tacna 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Peru Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sacramento Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos