"a little village on the coast" Zoagli by utttz
Zoagli Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 18 photos
zoagli WAS a really nice village. unfortunately during WWII USAAF bombed the town trying to destroy the railway bridge... unfortunately the bridge was not hit causing no damages to the nazi troops but all the central part of zoagli was erased... anyway the side part of the town is still nice and there are a couple of restaurants worth visiting...
- Cons:impossible to park the car
- In a nutshell:just a nice small village
utttz's Related Pages
Zoagli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A breathless rock-carved promenade"
- "a little village on the coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zoagli
- Hotels in Zoagli
- Transportation in Zoagli
- Restaurants in Zoagli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zoagli
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Zoagli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zoagli
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 27 reviews, 128 photos, 9 travelogues
- Genoa Intro, 48 reviews, 89 photos, 3 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolivia Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Uyuni Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues