"Maleny- a town that is different" Maleny by Poppy28
Maleny Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 163 photos
You can almost feel the difference as you drive into town...most folk come along the Range from Montville way, others up from the Bruce Highway through Landsborouugh, and a few from the hinterland maybe doing a round trip form Eumundi or Mapleton via Kennilworth. At a guess Maleny is about 90k north of Brisbane.
No matter which way you come you will enjoy the difference.
And if it happens to be misty do take care...but the mist adds an air of romance I always think.
You will find an array of eating places right in the main street...Maple street and in keeping with the feel of the town much that is offered is local or organic.
Little craft shops and galleries abound and you can buy plants and flowers too.
Well there are beautiful views from Maleny and probably the most famous is that of the Glasshouse Mountains.
There are opportunities to bush walk and spot a few birds in the beautiful forest areas and who has not heard of Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve.
- In a nutshell:I love visiting
Poppy28's Related Pages
Maleny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maleny...at the top of the range"
- "GREEN, GREEN FIELDS OF MALENY!"
- "Maleny - a mountain retreat"
- "Maleny, The Gateway To Glass House Mountains"
- "Memories of Beautiful Melaney"
- "Maleny- a town that is different"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maleny
- Hotels in Maleny
- Restaurants in Maleny
- Shopping in Maleny
- Warnings and Dangers in Maleny
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maleny
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Maleny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maleny
Photos in MalenySee All Photos (6)
- Maleny Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mapleton Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nambour Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Buderim Intro, 1 review, 2 photos