"PASSIONATE TRAVELER" ROGELIOTRAVELS's Profile

A Summary of my Travels

Greetings to all of you fellow travelers!

I live to travel.

I first became infected when I dropped out, tuned out, and left the U.S.A., in what I planned to be a world trip of at least 5 years. I am disappointed to say that it only lasted 3 1/2 years. Not too bad!

A quick summary of that trip:

The Americas by VW Camper; U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Central America, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Brazil.

Europe; Spain, Portugal, England, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey

Africa: Morocco

Middle East; Iran, Afghanistan

South Asia; Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka

SouthEast Asia; Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore

Asia; Hong Kong

I had many adventures and lived many of my fantasies, which will be discussed in more detail in other chapters.

On this trip, I learned who I was, what I wanted. I also learned the definition of "security", how to be happy with nothing.

I returned home after the trip with a singular goal of earning the money required to travel for the rest of my life. I set a goal of 20 years, and met that goal....to the day.

I have now been traveling about 6 months per year, with two trips of 2 1/2 months each, with small "getaways" in between.

Other countries, on other trips, that I have been:

England,Scotland, Ireland, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, russia, Estonia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, Croatia, Kenya, South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Chile, Venezuela, China,Tibet, Japan, vietnam, Phillipines, Fiji, Cook Islands, Tahiti, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Jamaica, and many Caribbean Islands.

I have many others yet to come.

Check back with me, and look for the details of my past travels and future plans.

Bye, Ciao, Adios, Hasta la Vista

• Intro Updated Aug 25, 2009

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ROGELIOTRAVELS's Profile Photo

ROGELIOTRAVELS

“AMBASSADOR OF GOODWILL”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.