"Ios - the Party Island" Ios Island by snorril
Ios Island Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 96 photos
We only stayed one night on Ios on our way from Naxos to Santorini so I am not an expert. We really liked what we saw at Ios. This is a party island per excellans. Hora, the main town, is build on a hill and is a compact, cute town with winding streets and a big church that watches over it.
Ios is also supposed to have some great beaches. I only tried the Myopotas beach and it was really nice. Not very seclude but you have to go somwhere else then Ios to find such. This is a Island for energetic people who love to dance and hang out on an active beach.
Ios in early June was definately not crowded. During the day you could wander the streets without hardly meeting anyone.... more travel advice
snorril's Related Pages
Ios Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roadtrip on Ios"
- "Unforgettable vacation"
- "Where The Earth Moved For Me!"
- "Island of Ios"
- "Ios - the Party Island"
- "The Island of Riotous Living"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ios Island
- Hotels in Ios Island
- Nightlife in Ios Island
- Restaurants in Ios Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ios Island
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ios Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ios Island
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snæfellsnes- og Hnappadalssýsla 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naxos Island Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reykjanes Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Þingvellir Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Prefecture of Chania Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos