"Prague" Prague by snorril
Prague Travel Guide: 11,980 reviews and 25,169 photos
Went on a short weekend break to Prague in the Fall of 2003 with my girlfriend. We took this special offer and got 4 nights at the 5 star Corinthia Towers. Wow, never had a hotel like that. The breakfast buffet alone was worth the trip :-) The hotel was a little out of the town centre but the excellent underground was cheap and easy to use.
There are lots of pages on Prague here on VT and I won't even try to add something. Simply had a wonderful time in this beautiful city. Must have walked some 100 km these 5 days and checked out all the "typical" attractions. The prices were also pleasantly low.
These days in October it was terribly cold and that just added to the pleasure of sitting inside a bakery or café eating or drinking something hot. The food and beer was also delicious, and at great prices. We didn't buy a single crystal. Bought a few of those christmas balls though.
- Pros:Beautiful, historic, cheap
snorril's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snæfellsnes- og Hnappadalssýsla 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naxos Island Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reykjanes Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Þingvellir Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Prefecture of Chania Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Prefecture of Heraklion Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos