"The Place I Now Call Home..." New Toronto by kehale
New Toronto Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 146 photos
Located in the far west end of Toronto, "New Toronto" is a growing community on the shores of Lake Ontario.
In the spring of 2009 my boyfriend and I began our search for our first home together. A listing on the MLS brought us to a place that we both loved from the word "Go". We loved not only the beautiful house that we found, but the small shops, restaurants and lakeshore that came with it.
The best part is that the neighbourhood is growing and changing - so we're lucky to experience all of the new restaurants and shops that are emerging and seeing the beautiful changes that people are making to the houses in the neighbourhood.
We only moved in, in July of 2009 so we still have a great deal to explore outside of our own front door. I look forward to sharing our new experiences with everyone. I hope you enjoy learning about and exploring New Toronto as much as I do!
This place is small and just off Lakeshore - practically hidden and probably something you would miss if you didn't know... more travel advice
The best part about living in New Toronto is being so close to the lake. We're a two minute walk away, so in the summer... more travel advice
kehale's Related Pages
New Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown"
- "The Place I Now Call Home..."
- "Toronto has its open arms to many cultures."
- "PIctures of Toronto"
- "My Home Town"
- "CN Tower Views"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Toronto
- Transportation in New Toronto
- Nightlife in New Toronto
- Restaurants in New Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Toronto
- 11 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to New Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Toronto
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Boston 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Balloch Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- New Toronto Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Portland Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos