"Bochum another town from the Ruhr area." Top 5 Page for this destination Bochum by evilboomer
Bochum Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 151 photos
<font color="#ff7b5c"><font size=4><b><center>Bochum is one of the 3 or 4 direct Neighbors of Essen and that's why I am very often in this town. Especially for shopping. Also the River Ruhr runs through this town and it takes only 15 Minutes from Essen to get into the City of Bochum. </b>
Havanna Nice Salsa music, a lot of drinks and cocktails. Great mexican food. In the summer you can sit outside and watch... more travel advice
Bermuda 3 Eck This is a big district with many bars, cinemas, clubs and restaurants, fast food, Internetcafes and... more travel advice
evilboomer's Related Pages
Bochum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Bochum"
- "BOCHUM - "the canopy bed for pigeons""
- "Bochum another town from the Ruhr area."
- "GLÜCK AUF!"
- "Bochum is fun!"
- "not much to look at but great fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bochum
- Hotels in Bochum
- Transportation in Bochum
- Nightlife in Bochum
- Restaurants in Bochum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bochum
- 11 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bochum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bochum
Photos in BochumSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Essen Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Turkey Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oswiecim Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues