"Maui Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Kihei by derats
Kihei Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 185 photos
Maui is also called the Valley Isle, it is but a small dot in the vast Pacific Ocean. But from around the globe, people travel to this island. Seeking new experiences, such as standing atop a 10,000-foot volcanoe, watching the muted colors of dawn etch the sky.
Maui seems in her own way to fill everyones dream of what is paradise.
Ahihi-Kinau Natural Preserve is another terrific place; it requires more effort to reach it, but it's worth it, because... more travel advice
derats' Related Pages
Kihei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kihei, Maui, Hawaii"
- "Good Parks and Beaches for Kids"
- "Maui Page"
- "I live in Kihei"
- "Stayed In Kihei and Loved it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kihei
- Hotels in Kihei
- Transportation in Kihei
- Nightlife in Kihei
- Restaurants in Kihei
- Shopping in Kihei
- Warnings and Dangers in Kihei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kihei
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kihei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kihei
Top 10 Pages
- Honolulu Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Portland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Lihue Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Sacramento Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roseburg Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Townsville Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos