"About myself" adrenalinejunkie1's Profile

Me

I am a country boarding school raised kid made for the ocean, who loves nothing more then the happiness summer brings, getting my hands dirty and laughing with people who are enjoying life. I live for animals, horse riding, surfing or snorkelling and I’ll try anything once given the chance- twice if I like it. I have the funniest friends and the best family anyone could ask for. I will always consider the possibility of something spontaneous and plan for a surprising, laughter filled life.

Current Plans

I am currently planning for University and situated in Canberra as a public servant (I know, I know). I hope to study midwifery and encourage safe practices in third world countries. I have considered the possibility of travel after my first year of study and am currently looking into this. As for now I am planning a New Zealand trip with my best friend in November this year to do the 5 day Milford Sound Trek on the south island. Very excited.

Travel

I have travelled as a youngster with my family and plan to do it all again with a little more appreciation and a taste for adrenaline. I would love to visit Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, and a bunch of tropical islands as the water is my home. I also wish to follow summer around the world one year very soon… I also hope to go bungy jumping into volcanoes in Interlaken, sky diving in Austria and a lot more...

• Intro Updated Jul 30, 2009

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Hi Katie - welcome to VT! You're off to a good start on your hp. You've been to some great places too. Looking forward to reading your travel pages.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
adrenalinejunkie1's Profile Photo

adrenalinejunkie1

“Home is where the heart is”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.