"Welcome!" NicoleW9905's Profile

A little about me

My Intersts: Aside from my passion for travel, seeing other lands and the culture, and I started freelancing for a few blog sites as well. My focus is on destination, and food. Primarily, I visit restaurants, historic landmarks, beaches, attractions, regional events, and the nightlife.

Audiobooks you find on my IPOD, and the backpack

Rosetta Stone (Leap into Language, Zagat, Streetwise Rome Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of Rome, Italy - Folding Pocket Size Travel Map With Metro, America's Most Wanted Recipes: Delicious Recipes from Your Family's Favorite Restaurants, The New Drawing on the Right side of the Brain, Rogues' Gallery: The Secret History of the Moguls and the Money That Made the Metropolitan Museum,Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling,

My Music

Jazz, Classical, Pop, Alternative, Jazz Piano, Latin Pop, R&B, Blues, Regge, and Vocals.

Language Spoken

English (fluently), Spanish (very little 2 years in school, not fluent), Mandrian (few words from 9 months of travel in Asia not fluent)

Memorable Travel Expreinece

teaching in Asia for 9 months, and traveling the countryside

Profile

My leisure time is spent by visiting Museums and Galleries, eating out with friends and family, Painting parties, visiting Cafe's, traveling, Concerts, and active volunteer work for the Make-A-Wish Foundation where I am involved with a variety of charity events.

• Intro Updated Jul 26, 2009

• YVRDave's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Welcome to VT. I like the direct way you ask for a travel buddy. Good luck.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
NicoleW9905's Profile Photo

NicoleW9905

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.