VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Odinnthor's profile photo

Odinnthor

Erik Online Now
"Rule 1: Don't sweat the small stuff. Rule 2: It's all small stuff!" Life is too short to drink cheap wine.

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages
Destination Pages
Destination Pages

Travel Map

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Jan 7, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Great one! Just signed the petition!

csuresh's Profile Photo
csuresh Jan 2, 2017 at 12:28 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Safety - Query'. Agree to your views... Thank you!

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:18 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 Jan 1, 2017 at 3:03 PM

Re Gangtok Itineraries - Well said Erik !

cachaseiro's Profile Photo
cachaseiro Dec 31, 2016 at 4:26 PM

Happy new year from Qatar. Having a long layover here before flying to Copenhagen in the morning and I am quite happy with new year in the desert. Hope you are having a good evening too mate.

Odinnthor Jan 1, 2017 at 8:58 AM

Hey there my fine friend. A happy new year to you as well compadre. Wish I was in the desert with you, we could extend the closing down of bars and closing down towns, - to closing down countries..........d:o)<br/>Glad I know you my friend.......d:o)

csuresh's Profile Photo
csuresh Dec 29, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Safety - Query'. I appreciate your advice.

kaloz's Profile Photo
kaloz Dec 28, 2016 at 5:52 PM

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Dec 25, 2016 at 3:32 AM

Gleđileg jól, Viking!

Odinnthor Dec 25, 2016 at 11:05 AM

Hi Kate<br/>Same Christmas wishes to you as well sweetie. Have a great day.....d:o)<br/>

Odinnthor Dec 25, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Sorry. using my phone brings on bad code stuff. We likely have a jólasvein for that like the Code hacker.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Dec 21, 2016 at 9:43 AM

Another typical fergy SNAFU. How did I miss your birthday, my brother from another Mother? Well, you probably know the answer without me telling you. Hope you had a great day (plenty of the good stuff with any luck) and have a great year to come. I cannot believe I have not been on VT for three days as I cannot remember the last time that happened except in the most remote places. Still, better late than never and other meaningless platitudes of that ilk, you know it is well-intentioned.

Odinnthor Dec 21, 2016 at 10:51 AM

No worries my brother. Late or not, always good to hear from you..............d:o)

• planxty's Profile Photo
    planxty Dec 21, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Apologie mate, been a bit OTS lately.

HeshamMA's Profile Photo
HeshamMA Dec 21, 2016 at 5:37 AM

Happy birth day Bro , wish you great happy new year , full with health LOVE and great travels !

Odinnthor Dec 23, 2016 at 2:06 PM

That is good to hear buddy. How is the tourist business in Sharm? Is it picking up a bit?

• HeshamMA's Profile Photo
    HeshamMA Jan 1, 2017 at 3:04 PM

yes its, slowly .... some Ukrainian , some Italian , some Polish ... no English or Russian