VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Odinnthor's profile photo

Odinnthor

Erik Online Now
"Rule 1: Don't sweat the small stuff. Rule 2: It's all small stuff!" Life is too short to drink cheap wine.

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages
Destination Pages
Destination Pages

Travel Map

lidia_aleksandrova Feb 13, 2017 at 12:50 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Hyatt Place Gurgaon or Le Meridien Gurgaon'. I appreciate your advice.

dsgw25's Profile Photo
dsgw25 Feb 3, 2017 at 3:36 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'What City to spend 2 nights in besides Havana?'. I appreciate your advice.

dsgw25's Profile Photo
dsgw25 Feb 3, 2017 at 3:36 PM

roamer61's Profile Photo
roamer61 Jan 23, 2017 at 2:28 PM

Hey Erik, forum disagreements aside, I'd like to keep communicating if your on FB. I'm there with my full name of course, Stephen Janko.

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Odinnthor Jan 24, 2017 at 8:35 AM

Hey buddy, no worries mate, I was not sure if Janko was you. Thanks for clearing this up. I will get back to you on FB.

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Jan 7, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Great one! Just signed the petition!

csuresh's Profile Photo
csuresh Jan 2, 2017 at 12:28 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Safety - Query'. Agree to your views... Thank you!

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:18 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 Jan 1, 2017 at 3:03 PM

Re Gangtok Itineraries - Well said Erik !

cachaseiro's Profile Photo
cachaseiro Dec 31, 2016 at 4:26 PM

Happy new year from Qatar. Having a long layover here before flying to Copenhagen in the morning and I am quite happy with new year in the desert. Hope you are having a good evening too mate.

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Odinnthor Jan 1, 2017 at 8:58 AM

Hey there my fine friend. A happy new year to you as well compadre. Wish I was in the desert with you, we could extend the closing down of bars and closing down towns, - to closing down countries..........d:o)<br/>Glad I know you my friend.......d:o)

csuresh's Profile Photo
csuresh Dec 29, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Safety - Query'. I appreciate your advice.