Odinnthor's profile photo

Odinnthor

Erik Online Now
"Rule 1: Don't sweat the small stuff. Rule 2: It's all small stuff!" Life is too short to drink cheap wine.

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages
Destination Pages
Destination Pages

Travel Map

RobertE22 Aug 27, 2016 at 10:06 AM

Thanks for your answer to '5 day get away with my wife'. You've been a huge help.

jmhultin's Profile Photo
jmhultin Aug 18, 2016 at 10:49 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Taxis/car service in Nairobi'. I couldn?t have done it without you.

canada5 Aug 17, 2016 at 3:47 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Taxis from Airport (BGI)'. I appreciate your advice.

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Aug 17, 2016 at 1:52 AM

Hello my friend. How are things on your side of the world? I hope you're still quite a distance away from those dreadful fires ... Read something about the road between LA and Las Vegas and thought of you ...

Odinnthor Aug 22, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Hey Jessika, - yes, they have finally curbed the fire. A lot of people have no homes to come back to......

• jojes's Profile Photo
    jojes Aug 22, 2016 at 1:52 PM

I can't even begin to imagine what that must be like ... That's just terrible! I feel so sorry for them ... I'm glad though you're ok !

sfxpeleg Aug 16, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Car rental rates'. I appreciate your advice.

JanK366 Aug 15, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Getting a job'. Thank you so much for your thorough answer. I do know my questions were very vague. Much appreciated!!!

Odinnthor Aug 15, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Thanks for coming back. You are welcome, and welcome to VT......d:o)

alican1 Aug 12, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'New Years Eve - Maui'. Thanks so much, I see you went to such a lot of detail and my apologies in my delay in saying thank you.

Odinnthor Aug 12, 2016 at 8:43 AM

No worries. Hope you can use some of it. Have fun.......d:o)

acherman's Profile Photo
acherman Aug 3, 2016 at 6:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best Travel Between Keflavik and Reykjavik Airports'. If two of agree, it must be the best option. haha Thanks.

curtis0916's Profile Photo
curtis0916 Jul 24, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transportation from Sangster Airport to Holiday Inn Resort'. You've been a huge help.

DarlaM4 Jul 20, 2016 at 5:48 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Bloody Mary's; Just for brunch?'. You've been a huge help.