"YEREVAN" Yerevan by GIPA
Yerevan Travel Guide: 270 reviews and 1,034 photos
Curiousity , cinema and christianism : the 3 reasons that made me interested on visiting Armenia.
The curiousity arose after visiting Turkiye and relized that there was an unresolved question related to the neighboor in the east.
Watching the emotional movie "Le Voyage en Armenie" from 2006 was other encouraging aspect.
Finally , meeting the first nation in the world to embrace christianity at 301 DC was crucial.
Really difficult to arrive there because of the few flights and the closed borders with Turkiye and Azerbaijan but it only made the travel more exciting...and I arrived there from Tehran , having a connection in Moscow.
The hospitality was amazing , much more than I expected!
After visiting Yerevan , you will be sure that Armenia is really an european country , full of style , beautiful architecture , cafes , cathedrals and nightlife.
I can say I spent 7 unforgetable days there.
kHORAVATZ! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS ARMENIAN BARBECUE! PROVE IT. At this restaurant , there are armenian folk musicians... more travel advice
Situated at a low hill at the end of Mashtots avenue , its an unmissible museum. It preserves more than 17.000 armenian... more travel advice
GIPA's Related Pages
Yerevan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yerevan – The pink city of Armenia"
- "YEREVAN - The 2800 Year-Old City"
- "GET HERE BY VAN !"
- "Modern Yerevan"
- "Yerevan, the 13th capital city of Armenia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yerevan
- Hotels in Yerevan
- Transportation in Yerevan
- Nightlife in Yerevan
- Restaurants in Yerevan
- Shopping in Yerevan
- Warnings and Dangers in Yerevan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yerevan
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Yerevan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yerevan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Moscow Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Iran Intro, 3 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Dilijan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos