Hello people. My name is Gian Paulo and I am a brazilian born in Rio de Janeiro.
Since I was a child , maps made me very curious. I was always looking at them , identifying countries , capitals , latitudes and so on.
I also like studying languages and reading geopolitical books.
Those interests took me to visit Middle East and Eurasian countries , as you can check in my VT page.
As I live in a tropical country , with an abundant nature and beauties , my travels are always focused in cultural issues : places with traditions , history and different ways of living than mine. If there´s natural beauty there , it is a credit.
Getting in contact , meeting natives , feel the cultural shock , and learn , learn , learn , this is my goal in travels. As my grandfather (that was a great traveller and my hero) used to say : culture doesnt pay weight excess in your luggage.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 54 Reviews
- 116 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 19 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- updated a Kazan' Travel Page "K A Z A N"
- Commented on one of lynnehamman's Singapore travel pages
- GIPA and Lighthouseman are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Assisi"
- Wrote a Review TIJUCA FOREST : Stunning biodiversity into a city about Tijuca Forest in Rio de Janeiro Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Rio de Janeiro Forum "Re: Rio De Jenerio to Porto Alegre"
updated their Profile Page "GIAN PAULO"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Moscow Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Iran Intro, 3 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kashan Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Dilijan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos