"Derry, discovering history" Derry by Sonia69
Derry Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 25 photos
Derry is a small beautiful city located in the north part of Ireland, though it is not very big the city has a lot of interesting places to visit and things to do. The main atractions are the walls, which were painted in the 1960s, they are very well done and my picture reflects if very well, apart from that the picture reflects the hard history Derry has got.
It is a very safe city and the people are very friendly, specially those working in the hotel where I spent 4 days, I can not remember its name but it is located inside the walls, looking at the Bogside. Its staff were absolutely friendly. I hope to go back there again.
- Pros:The people are very friendly, the historic places to visit and the landscape
Sonia69's Related Pages
Derry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What About Ye Mucker?"
- "The Wild West"
- "Derry or Londonderry?"
- "Derry, discovering history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Derry
- Hotels in Derry
- Transportation in Derry
- Nightlife in Derry
- Restaurants in Derry
- Warnings and Dangers in Derry
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Derry
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Derry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Derry
Photos in DerrySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Salamanca Intro, 14 reviews, 125 photos, 10 travelogues
- Palencia Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Castilla y León 1 review, 5 photos
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 3 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.