"A Nice Place To Visit" Buderim by PearleChic
Buderim Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 271 photos
Though the village atmosphere is quickly being eroded by the "through" traffic I can usually find a park and I enjoy looking at the shops. Everything is so handy.
There are some heritage listed buildings to enjoy. Pioneer Cottage a good example. Right near the centre of town. So much history.
Then some of my friends live on Buderim so that makes it especially nice.
Maybe not all that well known is this beautiful spot filled with ferns and palms and even a lagoon. It is set on 82... more travel advice
PearleChic's Related Pages
Buderim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buderim Mountain ...best place in the world"
- "Buderim - A great place to live!"
- "BUDERIM TOWNSHIP"
- "Buderim is my second home"
- "Many Good Things on Buderim"
- "MACQUIRE'S HIPPEASTRUM FARM"
- "A Nice Place To Visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buderim
- Hotels in Buderim
- Transportation in Buderim
- Nightlife in Buderim
- Restaurants in Buderim
- Shopping in Buderim
- Warnings and Dangers in Buderim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buderim
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Buderim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buderim
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: We are ready to Meet and..."
- Commented on one of wise23girl's Buderim travel pages
- Wrote a Review Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanical Gardens in Buderim Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Have a "cuppa" at Piccolos"
- updated a Buderim Travel Page "A Nice Place To Visit"