"Woombye a great little place." Woombye by Wisedancer
Woombye Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 66 photos
Well Woombye has always been there in my lifetime....along with Palmwoods it is one of the places I know best on the Sunshine Coast. The produce store was a place for the farmers...today it is more hardware.
In the old days the Woombye district seemed more together than it is today......divided as it is by the Nambour Connection Road (the old Bruce Highway), you sometimes find your self wondering how it can be Woombye way back along the road but you are nowhere near the township.
Wisedancer's Related Pages
Woombye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Place to Dance"
- "Woombye - land of the black snake"
- "Woombye, a delightfull little town"
- "The Woombye pub experience"
- "THE LITTLE TOWN OF WOOMBYE"
- "Woombye a great little place."
- "Woombye you have made it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Woombye
- Restaurants in Woombye
- Shopping in Woombye
- Warnings and Dangers in Woombye
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woombye
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Woombye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woombye
Photos in WoombyeSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Maryborough Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Mapleton Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Lismore Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmwoods Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Woombye Intro, 1 review, 2 photos