"Many Good Things on Buderim" Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim by Dara5
Buderim Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 247 photos
I would like to live on Buderim Mountain. So handy to everything that we do especially with our boys. Not too for to the river for water ski-ing, the football fields don't seem so far away, and Mooloolaba surfing beach is just down the hill. It is only 15 minutes to the Sunshine Plaza but even better I could walk or drive to the local Buderim Village shops for a coffee and some other delight.
Well they love Noosa but it is way up one end of the strip known as Sunshine Coast. Then Caloundra is to the south. And... more travel advice
Dara5's Related Pages
Buderim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buderim Mountain ...best place in the world"
- "Buderim - A great place to live!"
- "BUDERIM TOWNSHIP"
- "Many Good Things on Buderim"
- "A Nice Place To Visit"
- "MACQUIRE'S HIPPEASTRUM FARM"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buderim
- Hotels in Buderim
- Transportation in Buderim
- Nightlife in Buderim
- Restaurants in Buderim
- Shopping in Buderim
- Warnings and Dangers in Buderim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buderim
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Buderim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buderim
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Libya plane crash"
- Wrote a Review Buderim is the Hub of the Sunshine Coast in Buderim Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Buderim is the Hub of the Sunshine Coast"
- created a Buderim Travel Page "Many Good Things on Buderim"
- Commented on one of PearleChic's Buderim travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Palmwoods Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buderim Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 photos
- Woombye Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Lytham Intro, 3 photos
- Ireland Intro, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 photos
- London Intro, 2 photos
- Dublin Intro, 2 photos
- York Intro, 2 photos