Malolo Lailai Island Transportation Tips by mashed_NZ
Malolo Lailai Island Transportation: 1 reviews and 0 photos
There are 3 different ways that you can arrive at Malalo Lailai:
1) Private water taxi - this is by far the most expensive and costs around FJ$600. This works out ok if there are quite a few of you. We have about 10 of us, so it didn't work out much more than the ferry. You can find the water taxis at Denarau Marina.
2) Malolo Cat - The ferry costs about FJ$50 one way and takes roughly an hour to get there. Its a large ferry and comfortable. Probably the most common way of getting there.
3) Pacific Sun - These small aircraft are great and I loved flying in them. If you're afraid of heights or afraid of small aircraft, then I wouldn't fly them. But for the price of under FJ$50 and a 20min flight....you can't go wrong.
More Reviews (6)
mashed_NZ's Related Pages
Malolo Lailai Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Plantation Island"
- "An amazing island to embrace"
- "A very beautiful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotels in Malolo Lailai Island
- Transportation in Malolo Lailai Island
- Nightlife in Malolo Lailai Island
- Restaurants in Malolo Lailai Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Los Angeles
- Willoughby Beach Hotels
- Kathmandu Hotels
- Serian Hotels
- Chandlers Ford Hotels
- Mackinac Island
Badges & Stats in Malolo Lailai Island
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Malolo Lailai Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malolo Lailai Island
Photos in Malolo Lailai IslandSee All Photos (3)
- Fiji Intro, 10 reviews
- Malolo Lailai Island Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Auckland Intro, 7 reviews
No friends yet.