"An amazing island to embrace" Malolo Lailai Island by mashed_NZ
Malolo Lailai Island Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 54 photos
There are actually 2 islands that are joined together and look separate when the tide is out. They are Malolo and Malolo Lailai. They are also one of the closest islands to the mainland and are part of the Mamanuca group of islands. You are also allowed to purchase land on these islands and reside there or rent it out to holiday makers. There is a very large coconut plantation on the island and an airstrip. 12 beautiful beaches surround the islands.
There are currently 3 resorts on the island. Musket Cove, Plantation Island and Lomani Island Resort.
Musket Cove you can read about on my travel guides in detail as I have stayed there twice.
Plantation Island Resort is more for families with kids. I found the cleanliness of this resort to be poor. But it does have good facilities and a nice swimming pool. The bar and restaurant are also very well priced and great to dine at.
I have not been to or stayed at Lomani Island Resort.....yet
- Pros:Everything you need and want you can find on the island.
- Cons:None at Musket. Too many kids at Plantation
I've been here twice now. The first time was for my mums 50th birthday and the second was for my brothers wedding. Both... more travel advice
There are 3 different ways that you can arrive at Malalo Lailai: 1) Private water taxi - this is by far the most... more travel advice
mashed_NZ's Related Pages
Malolo Lailai Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Plantation Island"
- "An amazing island to embrace"
- "A very beautiful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotels in Malolo Lailai Island
- Transportation in Malolo Lailai Island
- Nightlife in Malolo Lailai Island
- Restaurants in Malolo Lailai Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fort Ross Hotels
- Vietri sul Mare
- Hilton Head Plantation Hotels
- Cashmere Hills Hotels
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Barberino di Mugello
- Dutch Harbor
- Golden Ears Provincial Park Hotels
- Paphos District
- Bhilai Hotels
- Mill Reef Club Hotels
Badges & Stats in Malolo Lailai Island
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Malolo Lailai Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malolo Lailai Island
Photos in Malolo Lailai IslandSee All Photos (3)
- Fiji Intro, 10 reviews
- Malolo Lailai Island Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Auckland Intro, 7 reviews
No friends yet.