"Chop, on the way to Hungary" Chop by catnl
Chop Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 36 photos
I have only been for a few hours at Chop yet... so i cant tell much about the place accept that it a borderplace from Ukraine to Hungary.
We went by car to Chop then took a train to Zahony Hungary and then off to Budapest.
We had to wait some time and we went to a small kinda restaurant to have some coffee.
At the station inside we had to change some dollars to Hungarian currency but no bank was opened at that time but some men were hanging out and we changed money with one of them against some higher price offcourse.
On the url below u will find many interesting information about the life of people living in Western Ukraine more travel advice
catnl's Related Pages
Chop Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Chop"
- "Chop, on the way to Hungary"
- "Chop - gateway to the Ukraine"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chop
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Chop?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chop
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Intro, 195 reviews, 427 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzhhorod Intro, 79 reviews, 269 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 47 reviews, 111 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morshin Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Genneper Parken Intro, 8 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues