Morshin Hotel Tips by catnl
Morshin Hotels: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Morshin Central Military Sanatorium
Morshin has many santoria, one of them the Military one.
I was here with my uncle Dimitri and my aunt Ira while walking, they are both on this picture standing in front the sanatorium. Known for the medical treatments with special water more info you can find at their website
Unique Qualities: Medical feeding;
Special medical methods (irrigation of stomach and bowels by mineral water, medical microclyster, medical shower and other);
Medical physical training;
Morshin mud is highly mineralized peat mud. The solutions of mud belong to sulphate-hydrocarbonate-chloride-magnesia-calcium type according to the chemical content.
Address: 5 Djerelna street
Directions: in the center, near the railwaystation
Morshin, Marble Palace 2003
Morshin has many sanatoria or u could call them pensions, hotels or whatever since every sanatoria gives people the opportunity to stay and have healthy meals and treatment as well as massages and mudbaths.
Its a city with many options for a quite and relaxed holiday.
Some inhabitants do let rooms in their homes for guests as well.
Unique Qualities: The waterresources are famous for its rich minerals. For every diseace there is some special water with special minerals.
On the picture the Marble Palace Sanatorium, it looks very rich with all corridors and walls etc from marmor!
My mam worked in this santorium when she was a young girl before WWII.
I visited this santorium only 1 time inside for a quick tour and the interieur is just fantastic the stair and walls made of beautifull marble.
This sanatorium is build in 1938 by the society of Galyzkych doctors.
Prices for 1 day pp in Euro incl. 3 meals a day and treatment as well:
Single Lux 43 euro
Double 20 euro
Double Superior 35 euro
Double Lux 40 euro
Address: Morshin, Striy region, Lviv Oblast
Comparison: about average
Domestic food Morshin 2003
Some inhabitants have rooms for rent (with or without food) for low prices.
I've seen many Germans, Russians and also Ukrainian people specially coming to Morshin and stay at the sanatoria (hotels)or at private pensions for health treatment with special mineral water and relaxation.
Reservations can be made on the internet as well these days.
Address: everywhere at the center of Morshin
Morshin 2003, domestic food
The health resort “Morshin” develops and grows every year. The new medical and living buildings are built for effective treatment of the patients.
Unique Qualities: Sanatorium and health resort libraries;
I have to find a picture i made last year, so i will update this later
Address: Morshin, 5 Djerelna street , 82482, L’viv terrotory,Strijsk region
Directions: Phones: (032606) 44-00-Director of sanatorium;
43-45 - chief of medical department;
45-97 - chief accountant;
43-65 - admission office
Fax: (032606)44-10, 45-97
More Reviews (25)
catnl's Related Pages
Morshin Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Morshin
- Hotels in Morshin
- Transportation in Morshin
- Nightlife in Morshin
- Shopping in Morshin
- See All...
Explore the World
- Toya Sunpalace Hotel Sapporo
- Comfort Inn Houston West
- Banff Aspen Lodge
- Olympic Villas
- Poltarrow Farm
- Hotel Santa Isabel
- Hotel Eiffel Rive Gauche
- Nestlenook Farm Resort
- Village Inn of Destin
- La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
- Parkridge Corporate Apartments
- Mantra Resort
- Pansion Ivanka
Badges & Stats in Morshin
- 29 Reviews
- 121 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Morshin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morshin
- Posted in Travel Egmond aan Zee Forum "Re: about long stay in egmond aan..."
- Uploaded a Video to Morshin
- Uploaded a Photo to "Busses in Morszyn"
- updated a Morshin Travel Page "Morshin , Morshyn or Morszyn birthplace of my mam"
- Wrote a Review Bustrips in the region Lviv and Ivano Frankivsk in Morshin Things to Do
Photos in MorshinSee All Photos (121)
Read real reviews about Morshin Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Intro, 195 reviews, 427 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzhhorod Intro, 79 reviews, 269 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 47 reviews, 111 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morshin Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Genneper Parken Intro, 8 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues