"Ekkersrijt, big industrial area of Eindhoven" Ekkersrijt by catnl
Ekkersrijt Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
Ekkersrijt is not a city, nor a village.
Its a huge industrial are with a shopping boulevard and a science park in the northern part of Eindhoven near Son Breugel..
Been there many times with my daughter and others to visit Ikea or other huge shops.
By highway is about 10 min. drive.
On the next url u will find a clickable map, which tells u which companies and where they are located on Ekkersrijt. http://www.ekkersrijt.nl/Algemeen/plattegrond.asp
- Pros:huge shoppingarea
- Cons:always crowded
- In a nutshell:only if i have to, iwill visit this place:-)
catnl's Related Pages
Ekkersrijt Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ekkersrijt
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Ekkersrijt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ekkersrijt
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Intro, 195 reviews, 427 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzhhorod Intro, 79 reviews, 269 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 47 reviews, 111 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morshin Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Genneper Parken Intro, 8 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues